Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Distress Ink Goodness

Hey there my fabulous blog readers. Here we are on day 2 of my 30 days of blog posts.  Today I want to share some links and goodness about my one of my absolute favorite scrapping/card making products - Distress Inks!!! :) 


Ahhh, inky goodness! And it comes in 36 yummy colors.

And my favorite tool to use with Distress Inks?  The Tim Holtz Ink Blending Tool.



Now, make sure you get the one with FOAM pads, not felt. This lil' baby is fabulous for adding a lighter blended layer of ink to your projects and it is a must have for Distress Inks.

I store my foam pads in little baggies and label each one with the name of the color of Distress ink that I used with it so that I can re-use them. :)

And these are a few of my favorite places to get information and video tutorials for Distress Inks. Check 'em out to learn all sorts of fabulous techniques with them.

 Jennifer does AMAZING things with inks and stamps. This is her blog and she often has videos using lots of products and techniqes. To find all her videos, simply go to the link at the top of her blog that says "how-to videos".

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&forum_id=52&thread_id=2839474
 A series of videos Jennifer did for 2Peas using lots of Ranger and Hero Arts. There are a ton of videos on all sorts of products but the Distress ink ones are my faves. :)

https://www.twopeasinabucket.com/events/7-october-stamping-month-at-two-peas/
A brand new, holiday verison of Thinking Inking with tons of fabulous techniques and ideas.

So give these fabulous inks a try and use them on your next crafty project.

Until next time,
Janeen :)


1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have recently bought a few and the inking tool!!! Definitely going to check out the videos!!