Thursday, January 7, 2010

Some Great News and a Sneak Peek at Tomorrow's Technique :)

Hello there my blog friends! :) I am stopping by to let you all know of some great news.  We are extending the Birthday Bash over at If It's Groovy until the end of the month, so you have plenty of time to enter my challenge as well as the other designer's challenges over at the blog, http://ifitsgroovy.blogspot.com/.

Here's the new, updated info on my challenge. :)

I challenge you to make a crafty project using cupcakes. You can submit anything...a layout, a card, a mini book, or even an altered craft project. It's your choice. Just make sure you have at least one of these delicious treats somewhere on your project. Easy right? Then once your project is finished, snap a picture of it and email it to me at janeenbeuchel@comcast.net by Sunday, January 31st and you will be entered into the drawing on February 1st to win this fabulous prize pack of cupcake themed goodies.



This gives you an extra 3 weeks (yes 3!) to finish your projects and enter them into the drawing! Good luck everyone! :)

And since I am stretching out the challenge, I am also going to stretch out my techniques a bit. So I will be showcasing my next technique on Friday's post, but here is a sneak peek at a few of the tools you will be needing tomorrow.



Got your attention didn't I? Now you will just have to tune in tomorrow to find out how I am going to use these household tools for scrapping...

No comments: