Friday, January 1, 2010

Let's Celebrate

Hey there my fabulous friends! Hope you all had a fabulous New Year's and enjoyed ringing in the New Year with family and friends. I know I did!

Are you ready for some more celebrating?  Well come on over to http://ifitsgroovy.blogspot.com/ and join in our birthday celebration. The fun starts on Monday, January 4th and lasts all week long. Each of us on the design team will be hosting a birthday related challenge where you can win fun prizes just by creating layouts, cards, or other crafty projects.

Want to know what my challenge is? I made up this cute lil' rhyme to help you get inspired and start on your groovy projects.

A birthday I'm told
deserves a sweet treat.
Whether you are young or old
a cupcake is fun and delicious to eat.

I will be back on Monday to officially begin the challenge and share my own special project with you. Just be sure to tune in each day to see the different techniques and tips I will be sharing.

And the best news yet is that I will be giving away an awesome prize package to one lucky person who participates in my challenge. 


No comments: