Hello my fellow crafty friends! Are you ready for your next cupcake technique?
Today I thought it would be fun to break out my Stickles from Ranger and have some fun blinging up my cupcake. The Stickles come in tons of fun colors and are super easy to use with a precision tip to glitter exactly what you want to.
Stickles colors, Cotton Candy, Silver, Star Dust, Lavender, Yellow, Turquoise, and Lime Green.
Chipboard cupcake mini album by Maya Road (I used the front page with the embossed design on it)
black marker (optional)
1. Use the Lavender, Yellow, Turquoise, and Lime Green Stickles to fill in the swirls and sprinkles on the top half of the cupcake.
2. Use the Star Dust Stickles to draw over the lines on the cupcake liner at the bottom.
3. Set the cupcake aside and let dry for a couple of hours.
4. Optional step: Use the black marker to color in the outlines of the cupcake liner and top to help them stand out.
5. Use the Silver Stickles to color in the areas on the bottom of the cupcake in between the lines of the Star Dust Stickles.
6. Use the Cotton Candy Stickles to color in the top of the cupcake, making sure to go in between each swirl and filling in all areas.
7. Let dry and attach to any birthday related layout for a large dose of sparkle! :)
Be sure to come back tomorrow for a cool technique on how to "frost" your cupcake!