Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Third time's the charm....

Arrrrgh!!! It happened again!!! This time in the middle of my typing. :(

So here goes try #3

Sunday, November 18: I am thankful that I live close to a scrapbook store. Today I was working on prepping my December Daily album (more on this later) and my Silhouette blade died on me. So I hopped into my car and drove over toArchiver's to get a new blade. Now I was grumbling the whole time, complaining that I had to go to the mall in this crazy holiday traffic and i couldn't even park close, but as I was driving home I realized that this is not something that most of our customers can do. They live an hour+ away from us and have to plan out their trips because of the time it takes and gas. $$.

Monday, November 19: I am thankful for technology like FaceTime and Skype so that  tonight we could have our small group with Matthew in it even though he is in Florida and we are here in Indiana.  It turned out to be a very fun evening. Also this is looking more and more like this is how I will meet my first nephew Conor because my sister will probably be having him the week I am in Disney. Thank goodness for iPhones and technology!!!

Tuesday, November 20 (today): I am thankful for books and reading. I love how a book can transport you to another place and time and how a book is like a dearly loved friend, always there to comfort you and help you see the eorld in new and exciting ways. :)

And this wraps up my long very extended catch up session of thankfulness. I am going to finish these posts of thankfulness up on Thanksgiving day because I am going to be starting my December Daily project tomorrow. So stay tuned...

No comments: