Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Busy and Thankful Week

Hello all!

I've been busy with Make & Take at Archiver's this week helping customers make Christmas cards and other projects. :) It is pure craziness but good fun seeing all of our "regulars" and helping them be creative.

Also continuing on with what I am thankful for this week.

Wednesday, November 7th: I am so thankful for my good friend Debbie.  She is such an amazing woman and I love her spontenaity and joyful attitude towards life.  We have become really close this past year and I love her to pieces! 

Thursday, November 8th: I am thankful for days off.  I spent my day scrapbooking and starting my Christmas cards which was blissful. I also went out to lunch with my mom and Colten, the little boy she babysits. These days when I am free to do what I want and just hang out in my scraproom with my dog Bailey make my heart happy! :)

Friday, November 9th: I am so thankful for my friend Robin.  We are there for each other when things at work go crazy and I love her fun outlook on life and just hanging out with her.

Saturday, November 10th: I am thankful for my family. They took me out to dinner for my birthday tonight and I just love hanging out with them.  :)

Sunday, November 11th: I am thankful for all the servicemen past and present who have sacraficed their time and even their lives to keep America free.  Thank you!!

No comments: