Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Scrap Happy News and a Layout to Share

Well, today's the day I can reveal my scrappy news.....

I have been asked to join the design team over at the If It's Groovy Blog. The fabulous lady who is in charge of the blog contacted me on scrapbook.com and asked me to join the team as a 2-page designer. The whole thing went public today so be sure to check it out here!

http://ifitsgroovy.blogspot.com/

Keep checking back because I have some really fun layouts coming up and the rest of the ladies' projects are fabulous too!

In other news, I applied to work at my local Archivers and today I had my interview. :)  Everything went really well and unless there is a major snag, I will probably start working there next week. So if you're ever in the mall down by Macy's, come on in and see if I'm there.

I was also inspired by some new Bo Bunny Press products while I was in Archivers this week and used their new "Flutter Butter" line to create the layout below. The colors are so beautiful and they really brought out the feel of my photos.  If you get a chance to play with Bo Bunny's stuff, give it a shot. It is so beautiful and whimsical and fun!

1 comment:

Groovy Deborah said...

Janeen I know you are going to be perfect in your new DT position! Best of luck to you with getting a job at Archiver's!!! What a fun place to work :)
Groovy Deb♥