Monday, October 6, 2008

Scrapbooking Weekend

This weekend I headed to Albion to a weekend crop. I headed up on Friday and came back on Saturday and in that 24 hour period I got 9 pages done, 3 two pagers and 3 single pagers. This is huge for me for a weekend and I got a lot done. I am hoping to get my layouts uploaded tomorrow so be watching for them. :) It was a great weekend and I got a lot of compliments on my pages. It was a Creative Memories crop and many of the ladies do more simple style pages and had not done pages like mine before. It was fun because I was able to teach a few new ideas to some of them and share my expertise with them. :) One lady even stopped me and told me that every time I got up from my table people came over to my table and were oohing and aahing over my pages. I was so touched and it made me feel so awesome.

In other news, I found out today that I won the September Use Your Supplies challenge over at Scrapbook.com and the lady who was running the challenge is sending me a prize package. I can't wait to see what goodies I get. :) I will also post that layout tomorrow here.

So until tomorrow, happy scrapping everyone! :)

No comments: