Friday, October 10, 2008

Recent Layouts

These are some of my most recent layout creations. The ones below are all layouts I completed at a crop last weekend with some of my scrappin' friends from work. I haven't been to a crop in forever and I had so much fun doing all of this. I got a TON of layouts completed and I only cropped in about a 24-hour time period! :) The pictures on this layout flip up. It is another one of my takes on a sketch from the Got Sketch 101 class that I was part of this summer. I totally love this sketch because of the versatility of it and the ability to get so many pictures on one layout! :)
This layout was inspired by a one-page layout over at PageMaps.com this month. I loved how the layout looked so I scraplifted the left page and added the right page to the design so I could add the fun pictures of all of my friends. :)
This layout came together so beautifully! My favorite part is that the patterned paper matches the color photo perfectly!!! I also love the touches of black and the b&w photos that make this page super elegant. :)
This was a fairly simple page, but I love how it looks. I was able to use my new snow border punch from EK Success and some paper and stickers by Pebbles to create this great, shimmery page. :)
Another fairly simple layout but I love it! This was my second try with these photos...earlier I had made a layout but never finished it because I didn't like it at all, so I threw it away and did this one. And I am so glad because it is perfect now. I love every little part of this! :)I love this page because of all the beautiful and bright pictures I have on here. I also love the yellow background and how it makes everything pop! :)





No comments: