Monday, July 30, 2018

Minc Love!

Hey there friends! I'm here to share another DisneyScrappers sketch layout with you. I had a lot of fun playing with the Echo Park "Once Upon a Time - Princess" collection and my Heidi Swapp Minc to create this royal page.



You can check out the sketch here: http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/forum/topics/june-sketch-challenge

To create the star sparkles, I used an exclusive cut file for DisneyScrappers "White Glove" members. I cut the file as a mask and then used the Minc Paint to pounce through my stencil. Once that dried, I put the foil over it and ran it through my Minc. I only have the 6 inch machine so I had to get creative and cut my page in half. The large purple banner masks the seam. The stars didn't turn out perfectly but they add to the whimsy of the page along with my die cut title.

Have you tried the Minc yet? It is a super fun way to get foil and shine on your layouts. I found mine at Tuesday Morning for a fraction of the cost and it has been well worth the investment.

No comments: