Thursday, November 17, 2011

So Grateful...

Still trying to stay caught up on the gratitude posts, so here are mine from the past few days. 

Saturday, November 12th - I am grateful for the beautiful weather and being able to spend time outside with my family. 
Chatting with my parents and playing frisbee with Bailey... These are the things that matter most. 

Sunday, November 13th - I am grateful for my church, Pathway Community Church. It is a place where I feel like I truly belong. I have so many friends there and I am fed and encouraged each week by our amazing pastors. 

Monday, November 14th - I am so thankful that God has called me to be a teacher. It is so worthwhile to be able to positively influence children and I know that He has a plan for me on this one. 

Tuesday, November 15th - I am so thankful that God has given me a passion and a talent for photography. I love being able to capture the world around me and show God's beauty in everything, whether it be a flower, an animal or a child. 

Wednesday, November 16th - I am thankful for technology that allows me to connect to those around me. Whether it be a text to a friend to see if they are feeling better or a log post to share what is going on in my world or a phone call with my dad when he is out of town, I can stay in touch with the people who are most important to me. 

No comments: