Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Stuff...

Just a short lil' list of the stuff that has brought a smile to my face this week.

An awesome group of friends at Threefold, the group for 20-30's that I attend every Thursday night at Pathway Community Church.
*******


I have loved this movie since I was a little girl. Unfortunately, until this weekend all I had was a battered, well-loved VHS copy that skipped big time. But today I found this beloved movie at the Family Christian Bookstore for about $5. :)
********


B. Antonio's Pizza.... this place has fabulous pizza. Reminds me of the pizza we used to get at a local pizza parlor when I was a kid. And there was Christian music playing in the background which made me smile. They also have a gluten-free pizza which makes my sister happy. Will definately be heading back there to try more pizza. :)
*********


Finding this awesome Hero Arts stamp to add to my stamping stuff at J's. 40% off with an extra 10% means I got this guy for about $11. Score!
*******


This one wasn't exactly this week, but I did see the person who I made it for and she made me smile. :) This is a super sweet and super simple canvas I made for a teacher friend using my new Cricut 'Create A Critter' cartridge and some delicious October Afternoon papers.

*****
And finally, I was able to spend LOTS of time down in my scraproom creating 11 new layouts and 75 cards (all the same design)! :)
I will be sharing the scrappy goodness in the next few days.


Until then,
Janeen :)


No comments: