Friday, October 23, 2009

autumn splendor and a photo shoot

Fall is such a gloriously beautiful season. The days are cooler and shorter. My jeans and sweaters come out of the closet. It is the weather for bonfires, trick-or-treating, pumpkin picking, and many other outdoor events. But my favorite part of this time of year is the world bursting forth with riotous color and leaves twirling down from the heavens. 

Today I got to revel in this beautiful aspect of the season with my dear, sweet friend Rebekeh. We headed to a local nature preserve and spent a few hours enjoying the gorgeous scene laid before us, laughing and sharing stories and events, and photographing each other and our beautiful surroundings. These are just a few of our favorite photos from the day. :)





















































Be sure to check back next week. Rebekeh and I have a challenge going on to scrapbook some of these photos before we scrap next week. I will definately be posting some of them soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These photos of you and your friend are wonderful. Can't wait to see the layout you come up with - I see a Riding The Rails title though for one I would do of you!