Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Busy and Fun Day

Well today was pretty busy but it was also super fun. Mom, Renee, and I started the day at David's Bridal for Renee's dress fitting. I totally love how she looks in it and the bustle is so elegant! I can't believe we only have 7 weeks until the wedding...it has gone so fast. After that we met Dad for lunch at Logans and I tried the chicken tender salad. It was fabulous! I really enjoyed getting to spend time with all of my family and just hang out with them. After a quick stop at the stamping store, us girls then headed to Walmart to do some shopping. I got a really cute display shelf and I can't wait to put a layout up on it....I just need to find somewhere to put it and Renee and I started trying to find some great makeup for the wedding. After that we all came home and worked on projects for the wedding. And let me tell you, adding a bit of ribbon to something makes it just that much better. We added ribbon to the flower girl's basket, the ring bearer's pillow, the card box, and the bubbles. They all look so much more elegant and put together. I also spent some time working on a special scrapbooking project...I will be able to let you know more about this in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for the details. :)

No comments: