Monday, September 1, 2008

Scrappin' Weekend

Wow! This weekend sure went fast! I spent most of the weekend scrapbooking for my two new online classes and I got a lot done. Two single pagers, one double pager, 2 cards, and a good start on another 2 pager. :)

My classes are going awesome! I am totally luvin' Product Playground 2 from Big Picture Scrapbooking and playing with all my edgy products to create fun and energetic pages. We had a chat on Friday night and I spent almost 3 hours online with my fellow scrappers talking about everything under the sun, from our edgy products to favorite techniques and organization techniques. :)

My second class is a sequel to a class I took back in June. Got Sketch 102, taught by Valerie Salmon and Janna Wilson, is just as good as Got Sketch 101. We got our first sketch today and I am well on my way to having my layout completed.

Now I am anxious to get home tomorrow night to finish my page and upload some of my favorite photos here.

No comments: