Thursday, January 19, 2012

The End of an Era

I have truly loved making birthday cards for my church's card ministry over the past 2 years.  It has taught me how to make multiple cards effectively and also has helped me collect some really cute birthday stamps! :). Plus, I was able to use the gifts that God has given me to serve Him and fellow believers at Pathway Community Church.

But last week I found out that January would be the last month that the birthday card ministry would be ending. So I created my last set of 100 cards. A sweet simple design using a birthday stamp that I bought awhile ago. They came together quickly and easily with the help of my Copic markers and stickles.  :)


And in tribute to this wonderful ministry, I thought I would share some of my favorite cards from over the past 2 years.  Hopefully they will give you a bit of inspiration.  :)

More Copic colored goodness...and a bit of sparkle!

Simply stamping with a fun Hero Arts set and Distress inks. :)

A fabulous design using the Oliver line from Basic Grey and my favorite...kraft cardstock!

Stamping with paint...divine!

Quick and easy...love how the stamps coordinate with the patterned papers from KI Memories.

Love these monster stamps and the bright fun papers that I paired with it create a fun birthday greeting.

Classic and beautiful using one of my all-time favorite Hero Arts stamps...Silhouette Grass. :)

Another favorite...lots of fun Copic coloring on this one too! :)

Love this card for so many reasons...plus I got it back as my birthday card in 2010. My family and I had a chuckle about that one. :)

"Whoo" knew owls could be this cute...lots of great stamps come together to make this card awesome!

Love the simple elegance to this one with alcohol inks...definately need to make more of these!

I first came up with this design while making samples at Archiver's and I knew it would be perfect for birthday cards.

Classic, simple, sweet, easy...a classic lift from Jennifer McGuire...love!

This is also my 100th blog post...woo-hoo! I will hopefully be back tomorrow with my 2011 Christmas card shares...a bit late but better late than never! :)

1 comment:

Cindy deRosier said...

Happy 100th! I love the cards you've made over the years. They are beautiful. What a wonderful ministry.