Monday, July 11, 2011

Long time, no see...and some favorite websites and blogs! :)

Wow! I am embarrased about how long it has been since I have posted on here...so sad!

So today I just have a few quick shares with some of my favorite websites and products that I just shared with a friend of mine and I thought I would send it out there for all of my blog readers....if I still have any left!



This is Nichole Magouirk’s website. Amazing scrapper and stamper!  Lots of awesome tutorials on scrapbooking and stamping and the Silhouette.  You will love this one!


This is the home of the Got Sketch blog, sketches, and sketch classes. I get TONS of inspiration here and I have taken every.single.class that she has offered! The best part for all of you is that you can get her classes in instant download form. 8+ sketches, directions, multi-photo, a mix of single and double pagers, and lots of inspiration and extra tips. :)


Throwing this one in here because some of my favorite fonts are on here.  And the best part is that some of them match the fonts from like Doodlebug and KI Memories. J


Link for my camera bag! J It’s called the Crumpler  5 Million Dollar Home. It is awesome for those of us who need a camera bag that holds up and protects our camera but doesn't slow us down. :)


These are pre-made Disney kits from Andrea Deer. They are so stinkin’ adorable! I definately reccomend if you have Disney pages to scrap!


One of my all time favorite blogs by Jennifer McGuire. I give her the credit for making me fall in love with stamping and Hero Arts. There are some awesome tutorial videos on here with Ranger and Hero Arts products.

No comments: