Saturday, December 19, 2009

I know its a little out of season...

...but I never posted the layout I made with my fave pics from my fall photo shoot with Rebekeh.  The layout turned out so cool and I just had to share it with everyone! :)


I completed this for one of the design team challenges a few months ago over at http://ifitsgroovy.blogspot.com/. We were challenged to create a layout with a photo cut into pieces.  I knew I wanted to scrap these gorgeous pictures from that glorious autumn day and so I came up with the catch title and decided to truly make a mosaic of my largest photo as well as the photo of the leaf using some of Tim Holtz' Fragments. They were perfect for this project and gave me the exact look I wanted. I also used patterned papers from SEI's Windsor line as well as gold letters and leaf accents from Making Memories to really help this page come together. I totally love it and this layout inspired the mini book that I posted a few weeks ago. :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Janeen, this turned out amazing!! I love every detail of this!!! Just gorgeous!

Niki Ray's Book Blog said...

Hey its Niki Ray new Groovy DT member..Just stopping to follow you..and this is WONDERFUL!! xoxo