Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Whirlwind of a Month

Wow, this month has been super busy for me! I haven't gotten near as much scrapping in as I wanted to, but I have had fun doing many other things with my friends and family. I did finally get all my layouts from this past month uploaded...yea! Wow, if I hadn't gone to an all day crop a few weeks ago, I wouldn't even have half of these layouts completed... So here are the ones I have done and I hope you enjoy them. :)

I really like how this 4th of July layout came together. I was able to use a ton of pictures and even got to use up some star sequins that I have had forever. I really like the look they give this layout. I also got to play with my Graphically Speaking cartridge from Cricut for the title which is perfect on here.
This is a pretty simple layout. I just have some patterned paper and lots of diecuts on here. I used the Graphically Speaking cartridge for the and sign which makes the title my favorite part of this layout.

This is probably my favorite layout out of this bunch. I love how these pictures turned out and I was able to make a purple page. :) I have all this purple stuff in my scrapbook stash but never seem to have photos to go with it. This layout was perfect for this line by K and Company. I have had it for quite some time and it was great to break it out and have some fun playing with it. I also was able to play with some grungeboard from Tim Holtz. I stumbled across his website a few days prior to this layout and I was amazed by all the creative stuff he has going on. Check him out at www.timholtz.com if you are interested...his videos are the best!
This layout is another one of my favorites from the month. I was able to break out some super-cute baby products from Making Memories and use some of my felt products as well. I even sewed the buttons on...they aren't naked this time Valerie!.... :)

This is a simple layout but I really like how it turned out. The colors and the patterns really bring out the pictures and help me remember this awesome night! :)


This layout was super -fun to make. I used a ton of bling and flowers on it and was able to use some of my Making Memories stash up too. I even tried my hand at doodling and I kinda like the look. I don't think I will be using this technique a lot but it really helped define the elements on this page.

A cute quickie of my cousins. This layout was inspired by a sketch from Valerie Salmon, who is an amazing designer...gotta love her classes! Check her out at www.ValerieSalmon.com.
This is another one of my favorites...more Making Memories products on here (can you tell I love that company?) as well as some grungeboard that I painted with copper-metallic acryllic paint. It is a great photo of my cousins and the paper I chose compliments it beautifully!

This is a layout that was inspired by a class I am taking from my friends Valerie Salmon and Janna Wilson called "Got Sketch Express". If you are looking for design inspiration, look no further than this class. It is amazing! These ladies are uber-talented and show you step-by-step how to create stunning layouts. :)

This is a super simple layout that I created using the new Bazzill Dotted Swiss Cardstock, which is divine and super fun to play with. I have made so many projects out of it and I love all of them.
Well there you have it....my creative life over the past 3 weeks. With a 5 day weekend coming up I am hoping to be super-inspired to create even more. Talk to you all soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, those are some old pictures! i like they layouts! :)