Tuesday, July 14, 2009
When Emily introduced me to Nathan, I knew that he was special. And over the past few years, I have watched their relationship grow and it is clear to me that these two sitting here next to me truly care for each other, in both the little and the big things in life. You can tell just by the way that Nathan holds Emily’s hand and the way that Emily looks at Nathan that they are truly meant to be together. Nathan has brought out in Emily what I have always seen in her for the world to see too.God has brought Nathan and Emily together and I know that as long as they keep God at the center of their lives, they will have a blessed and life-long marriage.
So, Nathan and Emily, I wish you all the best in the future and I pray that God will truly bless your marriage. Congratulations!
Friday, July 3, 2009
Well, summer is in full swing around here and with July 4th just around the corner I have been busy loving all the fun things that summer has to offer. Lots of swimming, scrapbooking, hanging out with friends, and just spending time with my family. Some highlights so far include:
- Spending a magical week at Disney World with my Dad. I definately needed the away time after a busy, stressful school year and we had a blast meeting all sorts of characters (including many from the Star Wars movies because it was a Star Wars weekend when we were there), riding all of my favorite rides (some even more than once), and seeing the Wishes fireworks show which is my favorite part of Disney!
- Getting to go to dinner and a movie with my good friend Rosalie. We saw The Proposal and it was an awesome romantic comedy. I will definately be buying it when it comes to DVD.
- Swimming at the neighbor's pool. Our neighbors are so sweet and they let us swim in their pool all summer long. :)
- Going tubing with my friend Rebekeh and her kids at Clear Lake. I have never done this before and I can't say that I will again but it was fun! (see top photo)
- Participating in Got Sketch 104...a great online scrapbooking class hosted by my good friends Valerie Salmon and Janna Wilson.
- And of course...spending lots of time down in my basement scrapbooking. I will post again later with my layouts. (I really need to figure out how to put photos in after I blog...)