Sunday, September 22, 2019

Stash-busting with Hip Kit Club

Hello there everyone! Today I have a new blog post about how much I love the Hip Kit Club kits. If you haven't heard of them, you can head over to their blog https://www.hipkitclub.net/ and check out all the goodness! Each month, the amazing people at Hip Kit pull together gorgeous products from several manufacturers and I get the main kit and embellishment kit delivered straight to my door. They also have several other coordinating kits but I find that these two are more than enough for my needs.

When I get my kit each month, I store it in a Cropper Hopper sleeve and these beautiful kits sit on my desk waiting for me to pull them out and create! One of the reasons I love these kits so much is that all the papers and embellishments are perfectly coordinated for me and they usually work for a variety of layouts. But now I have several of these kits and not enough sleeves to store them. So each month I have been working on "stash-busting" a kit to use it up and make way for my new kit.

This month, I stash-busted my February 2019 kit. Here is a look at the gorgeousness that I had to play with.

The main kit


The embellishment kit


With this gorgeous kit, I was able to get 8 layouts, plus I had 2 papers and several embellishments left over that I moved into my stash.

Here are the layouts I created:








I was able to use this kit to scrapbook several different themes and photos: Disney, Mother's Day, birthdays, Valentine's Day and a few everyday layouts as well. I did pull in a few things from my stash where needed but overall I loved the pages I was able to make with this kit. 

I'll be back soon with another Hip Kit Stash-busting post soon!








1 comment:

Cindy deRosier said...

Fabulous! I pinned a couple of them for future scraplifts. :)