Sunday, September 22, 2019

DisneyScrappers September Sketch


Hello there scrappy friends and happy Sunday! I am popping in today with my layout for this month's sketch challenge over at DisneyScrappers. I just love Susan's sketches and they are so versatile and easy to use! You can check out the sketch here!


For my layout, I followed the sketch pretty closely. I love the Mickey globe cut file for Epcot and I  found these photos of the entrance at Epcot at the end of the night. With this area changing, I wanted to make sure I documented my favorite parts of this area including the fountain and the lights in the sidewalk.

Once I found my photos, I paired them with this older collection from Basic Grey called "Second City" I just love the funky mix of orange, yellow, purple, and teal and the colors were perfect for my photos. I also added in some silver accents. For the stars, I found these wood veneer shapes in my stash and used my silver Stickles from Ranger to cover them. I put everything on a black background to make it all pop and added some Thickers and silver glitter alphabet stickers from my stash.

If you love scrapping Disney or you just love sketches, come on over to DisneyScrappers and check out the challenge!

Also in October, DisneyScrappers is having a "Sketchtober" crop which should be a lot of fun! A few of the pre-crop challenges are already up so come check it out!

No comments: