Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Catching up....

Wow it has been over a week since I have posted on my little blog. Trying to keep up with my month of thankfulness and I have been jotting 'em down but they haven't been making it to the blogosphere. So here goes...

Monday, November 12: I am thankful for friends who are there to cheer me up when I am feeling blue. :)

Tuesday, November 13: I am thankful for fun surprises like today's when Debbie invited me to go see Fiddler on the Roof with her and her mom and our friend Lisa. She had extra tickets at the last minute and it was a great pick me up in the middle of my crazy week. The show was amazing and I loved every minute of it. Plus the guy who played the main character, Tevia, was amazing!!

Wednesday, November 14: so very thankful for good meals shared with friends. Last night I went to dinner with my dear friend Rosalie and today I got to have a wonderful lunch with Debbie. Lots of time to catch up on life, share joys and heartaches, and plan fun future events like Disney and summer break plans!!

Thursday, November 15: I am thankful for my Thursday night group. We are a little crazy but we know how to have fun like we did tonight at our pre-Thanksgiving dinner.  The food was delist (especially the deep-fried turkey...yum!)

No comments: