Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Season of Thankfulness

Hello there blog readers. :)

As we quickly approach the holiday season, I wanted to take some time to reflect on all that God has given me and so today I embark on a month-long journey...a mission of gratitude, of remembering all that God has done for me, of all the wonderful people He has brought into my life, and of all the awesome things that He has done for me. Some days I will share pictures, and others I will just share my thoughts. I may even scrap about a few of them to share. So here goes...

(Today I will be sharing for multiple days since I am getting a late start.)

Thursday, November 1st: I am so thankful for my job. Even though it is stressful at times and crazy around the holidays, I really love the people I work with and the chance I have to share my love of scrapbooking and card making with others. I have made so many friends through this job and I am so thankful for each of them.

Friday, November 2nd: I am so thankful for homemade meals. Tonight we had homemade pizza which I haven't had in years and it was absolutely delicious. Yum!

 
And a few days ago we made this delicious honey chicken from Pinterest. Another hit with our family...it was heavenly!
 

Saturday, November 3rd: I am thankful for my photography skills. I love being able to capture the world around me and relationships between families and friendships.  This is a picture I took a few days ago of my friends as we celebrated Halloween. :)


And this afternoon I am heading out to capture my sister and brother in law as they are expecting their first new baby.  I am so excited to photograph them and their love for each other and little baby Conor. :)

No comments: